Monday, December 9, 2013

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

It time again for the Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This weeks theme is what is on our to be read list. We did this one recently, and I polished off about half of that list.

Is anyone else like me?  My to-be-read list is always growing and the order is constantly changing. So even though I have no polished off half of my last list, only two of those books are still on the top ten (although they are still on my list, just further down).

Here is my current list as it stands:

1. Game by Barry Lyga


2. Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan


3. World War Z by Max Brooks


4. Sycamore Row by John Grisham


5. Freedom by Jonathon Franzen


6. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk


7. Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick


8. Double Dexter by Jeff Lindsey


9. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien


10.  The Help by Kathryn Stockett


8 comments:

  1. Good list! I have to read The Help asap, I loved the movie. Sea of Monsters is so funny, I loved it. :)
    Happy reading!
    My TTT

    CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven;t seen the movie yet. I keep putting it off to read the book first.

      Delete
  2. Great list! Hope you enjoy Rick Riordan's The Sea of Monsters and Tolkien's The Hobbit! Happy reading :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have high expectations for both books, so I am excited.

      Delete
  3. I really liked Sorta Like a Rock Star (I love Matthew Quick). I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Matthew Quick too. It the only one of his books I haven't read yet.

      Delete
  4. World War Z and The Help rocked my socks off. I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me even more excited to read these!

      Delete