Monday, December 23, 2013

Making Up For Monday: Great Gifts

It's time for Making Up for Monday!

Question: What is the best Christmas (or other holiday you observe) book you have ever read or received as a gift?
The best book I ever received as a gift was Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.  I had no interest in Dan Brown and would have never purchased the book myself. But since it was a gift, I read it it.  And  I loved it!  While I didn't like The Da Vinci Code as much, I still really loved Angles and Demons.



Check out more from Making Up For Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of Dan Brown's books yet, but I have watched The Da Vinci Code (that kind of scared me off.. LOL), but I'll try out Angels and Demons. Thanks for the recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't base these books off the movies. They were terrible movies! I highly recommend this one, even if you never read The DaVinci Code. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Oh the book thief is one that has been sitting on my shelf. I need to get to it!
    My TTT- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-17_23.html

    ReplyDelete