Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Secret Santa

This year, I participated in The Broke and The Bookish's Secret Santa.  I send my package off and one day after that, I got mine!  Whoo hoo!  (I meant to post this last week, but I couldn't find the cord for my camera, dagnabit!)

I was excited the moment I opened it.  I mean, look at all these goodies!



The card even had a pretty cool Hagrid sticker.  


 Look at this stash!  I am embarrassed to admit how quickly those Swedish Fish disappear.



How cool is this? I love me some Shakespeare! 

And a great magnet for my fridge!  (I've never been to Michigan!)
 And of course, the best part.  Look at these books!  I am so excited!  Which should I read first?


And of course, a big shout out to Matilda, All Grown Up, who is indeed my Secret Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment