Monday, December 2, 2013

Making Up For Monday: Style of Book



 Time for Making Up For Monday!


What is your favorite form of book to read (i.e. audiobook, e-book, paperback, hardback)?

I tend to listen to a lot of audiobooks. This is simply because I can while I work, so I do. But that's not my preferred style.  I like books.  Not e-books, but actual physical books. I like the smell, the feel, the weight; I love it all.  I also prefer hardback books.  I love the way these look on my shelf. Also, they are much harder to ruin then paperbacks.  I feel like one false move and the cover of the paperback will be bent or torn.  That drives me crazy! 

Also, I prefer older books; used.  I like knowing the book was read and loved by someone before.

What about you?




Check out more from Making Up For Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. I mostly read ebooks because they're so convenient, but once in a while I drop by the library to get a real book. But I've lost my "real book" skills. It always makes me laugh when I catch myself touching a word with my finger to bring up the dictionary function (on a real book). And once when I was super tired I got so frustrated because I couldn't make the page turn (I kept punching it with my finger and it wouldn't do anything!).

    ReplyDelete