Monday, January 5, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

 It's time for another rendition of Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

I feel like we recently did this one, but I only have 8 books that I am looking forward to that are being released in 2015.  Here they are:

1. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan, October 2015: So is Magnus Chase related to Annabeth?  I am guessing yes! And now we get to dive into Norse mythology.  Does this mean Thor and Loki will be there?





2. Love May Fail by Matthew Quick, June 2015: Matthew Quick is hit or miss with me, but I hope this one is a hit.


3. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough, May 2015: He is such a fascinating writer with wonderfully fun topics!

4. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella, June 2015: This will be her first YA novel and it'll be interesting to see how she she will do with the new MO.


5. The Racket by John Green, December 2015: That is a working title and there is literally no other information about the book, but its on the list! 

6.  Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas, January 2015: I can't wait for this one!  I love Veronica Mars! And in this one, Logan won't be a world away, I hope!


7. Dexter is Dead by Jeff Lindsey, July 2015: This is the long awited series finale!  Whoo hoo!

8. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson, March 2015: This book will debut around the 100th anniversary of the ship sinking. How cool is that? Ok, so I don't know how cool it is because I have never even heard of the Lusitania, but he makes his books so fun, that I can't wait to learn about it!


4 comments:

  1. I need to get me some Veronica Mars books! :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the second book! They do a great job of sticking to the characters and referencing the past (both the show and movie).

      Delete
  2. The latest Flavia de Luce book! It came out on the 6th and I've already read it, but it counts, right? And there's a YA book called Inherit Midnight which I'm looking forward to. I liked the first book by this author (Kate Kae Myers).

    ReplyDelete