Monday, January 19, 2015

Top Ten Books That Made an Impact on Me

On this week's edition of Top Ten Tuesday, we are given free reign on our topic!

A few months ago, I was tagged into a Facebook game about books. Usually I avoid those weird Facebook status games, but this one was about books!

Here are the rules:  Ten books (or series) that made an impact on me. No deep thought, just what comes to mind.

I thought it would be fun to re-post my list, but on here!


1. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee


2. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon


3. Silver Linings Playbooks by Matthew Quick


4. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas


5. John Adams by David McCullough



6. The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis



7. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein



8. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain


9. Animal Farm by George Orwell


10. The Innocent Man by John Grisham

5 comments:

  1. Where the Sidewalk Ends definitely made a huge impact on me too! That's been on my bookshelf for as long as I can remember. To Kill a Mockingbird was also on my favorites list from my high school class books. Definitely has some great themes in it.
    Sarah
    evenifitsnotreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where the Sidewalk Ends is such a great book and brings back wonderful memories.

      Delete
  2. The Shadow of the Wind also made a huge impact on me! Great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great book, I am glad I am not the only one who felt the impact of this one!

      Delete
  3. Nice topic!! To Kill A Mockingbird left a big impact on me too. :-) Here's my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-authors-id-like-to-meet.html

    ReplyDelete