This week's theme is: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book (minor or just maybe a semi main character you wish a book was from their POV)
Here we go!
1. Charlie Weasley: Charlie is barely in the books, but let's face it, he has the COOLEST job EVER! He's a dragon trainer! I would LOVE to hear the story of Charlie and how he ended up in this particular career and his adventures.
2. Captain Hook: Who is Captain Hook? He lives in Neverland, but unlike the Lost Boys, he wasn't brought there by Peter Pan AND he's an adult. How did he get there? Who was he before? And what is his real name?
3. Ford Perfect: Ford Perfect is the coolest hitchhiker ever. He is the entire reason Arthur Dent ended up a hitchhiker. What is his story?
4. Joe Gargery: Joe is my favorite character from Great Expectations and I would love to know more about him.
6. Atticus Finch: Part of me believes that Atticus was a lot like Scout when he was younger. I would love to hear about his childhood.
8. Bobby: Bobby is an interesting guy. He's funny and insightful, but lacks the ability to handle his own life. I would love to know more about how he ended up in the psych ward with Craig.
9. Ricky Roberts: Ricky Roberts is Amber autistic friend who is being raised by a single mom. He is kind and generous and I think a story about Ricky would be amazing!
What about you?
I am hosting a Mystery Book Giveaway!