Its time for Top Ten Tuesday-hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!
This week's theme: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread
1. Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafron: His words are so beautiful and the story is unique and captivating. I would love to read this again.
2. John Adams by David McCullough: This book is so big and full of interesting stories and facts about John Adams that I think when I reread it, I'll learn even more.
3. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee: Ok, so I have reread this book quite a few times, but I always up for another read.
4. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas: This book was so incredibly good that I can hardly describe it. Read it, love it, read it again!
5. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis: This book makes me ponder life and think about my actions and motivations for my actions. Its a wonderful book for self reflection.
6. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson: This is a well-written non-fiction book about the World's Fair in Chicago and serial killer on the loose. It was fun, educational, and intriguing.
7. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein: My dad read this to me as a little girl and I fully intend to read it to my little one.
8. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch and Sheila McGraw: Much like the last book, my dad read this to me as a kid and I will read it to my kids.
9. There's a Wocket in my Pocket by Dr. Suess: This is my favorite Suess book!
10. Silver Linings Playbook by Mathew Quick: This book spoke to me and I would definitely read it again.
I am hosting a Mystery Book Giveaway!