This week's theme is: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get
I struggled with this one. I mostly read stand alone books and have finished most of the series I have been working on. So I had to dig through my Goodreads list to find some that I haven't read the sequel yet. Even then, I only came up with five. So, I am changing this a bit to two different list. I hope you enjoy!
1. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe: Sequel to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: I read the first book years ago and LOVED it. I am not sure why I haven't read the second yet. But I will someday!
2. Anne of Avonlea: Sequel to Anne of Green Gables: I read this first book recently and will continue the series soon.
3. Prince Caspian: Sequel to The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe: I also read this one quite awhile ago and keep forgetting that I wanted to continue the series.
4. Mr. Kiss and Tell: Sequel to The Thousand Dollar Tan Line: Ok, this one isn't out yet and I am actually excited for this one. I love Veronica Mars!
1. The Lord of The Rings: I think I might read this someday, but since I am not a huge fantasy fan and Tolkien likes a lot more details than I do, I am reluctant.
2. His Dark Material: This was recently recommended to me by my brother-in-law. We shall see.
3. The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo: I hear this is excellent, but I have a hard time reading anything with sexual violence. I have heard there are some graphic scenes in this book that deal with sexual violence and I am not sure I could handle it.
4. The Hunger Games: Yep, I haven't read this series at all. I am not a huge fan of dystopian, but I have considered it.
5. Hush, Hush: I am not a fan of paranormal of romance, especially together, but that is a pretty cool cover.