Guess what time it is? It's Top Ten Tuesday Time, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's theme is: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
Since I never get through all the books on my TBR list, I only have eight.
1. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk: Wasn't this on my last TBR list? Ugh, I think so.
2. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith: I have heard nothing but good things about this book.
3. Stardust by Neil Gaiman: Ok...this one was actually on my last TBR list. I'm so behind!
4. Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett: This will be my first solo Terry Pratchett book and I have already ordered it from the library.
5. Christmas Train by David Baldacci: A winter TBR list needs a Christmas book, plus I have a really hard time getting into the holidays so this may help.
7. Gray Mountain by John Grisham: Ok, so this one was also on my last list but in my defense, I'm still waiting on it from the library. There was a long wait.
8. Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas: This one doesn't come out until January and I can't wait!