Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Art of Racing in the Rain: 3 Stars


The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein

A cute story from the perspective of a dog. At the end of his life, a dog (Enzo) reflects on the time he has spent with his owner and the trials they have faced together. The dog feels that, lacking only a human tongue and opposable thumbs, he is practically human.

The story is cute and dear to the hearts of dog owners. I enjoyed it because I would like to think my dog thinks as much as Enzo does.

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine recommended this and I read it a while ago. I found it to be really cute as well. It was very different from anything else I have read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. It was very cute to see everything from the dog's perspective.

      Delete