It's time for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!
This week's theme: Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island
I wasn't able to come up with ten for this one, so this is a Top Six.
1. Ford Perfect from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: If Ford Perfect can get off Earth before it blows up, I am pretty sure he can get me off a deserted island!
2. Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird: With no order or law, we will need someone with integrity to guide us. I can think of no one better suited for the job.
3. Edmond Dantes from The Count of Monte Cristo: Let's face it, he's an expert at getting of islands!
4. Ralph from The Lord of the Flies: Ralph knows that there are certain tasks that must always be tended to, like trying to be rescued!
5. Percy Jackson from The Lightning Thief: He's got some pull with the God of the sea.
6. The Cat in the Hat from The Cat in the Hat: He's got everything in that hat! I bet he's got a boat!