It's time for Top Ten Tuesday!
This week's theme is: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015
I went through my Goodreads list and found a total of eight books that I have on my to-read list that are set to be released in 2015. Here we go!
1. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan, October 2015: So is Magnus Chase related to Annabeth? I am guessing yes! And now we get to dive into Norse mythology. Does this mean Thor and Loki will be there?
2. Love May Fail by Matthew Quick, June 2015: Matthew Quick is hit or miss with me, but I hope this one is a hit.
3. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough, May 2015: He is such a fascinating writer with wonderfully fun topics!
4. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella, June 2015: This will be her first YA novel and it'll be interesting to see how she she will do with the new MO.
5. The Racket by John Green, December 2015: That is a working title and there is literally no other information about the book, but its on the list!
6. Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas, January 2015: I can't wait for this one! I love Veronica Mars! And in this one, Logan won't be a world away, I hope!
7. Dexter is Dead by Jeff Lindsey, July 2015: This is the long awited series finale! Whoo hoo!
8. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson, March 2015: This book will debut around the 100th anniversary of the ship sinking. How cool is that? Ok, so I don't know how cool it is because I have never even heard of the Lusitania, but he makes his books so fun, that I can't wait to learn about it!
What's on you list?