Sunday, December 21, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Christmas Wishes


 It's time for Making Up For Monday!

This week's question:
What book would you like most for Christmas and why?

My choice is the classic children's poetry book, Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. 


Guess who's four month pregnant?????  This girl!!

My dad read this to me A LOT when I was a little girl and I would love to carry on the tradition and read it my my child. It gave me very fond memories and helped increase my love of books and reading. That is something I definitely want to give this kid!

What about you? What book tops your list?







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love to reread the books that were special in my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to read to my child!

      Delete