This week's theme is fitting for the upcoming holiday.
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year
1. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand: I have heard great things about this book but every time I go to buy it, the size intimidates me and I give up on it. Perhaps if someone else got it for me, it would give me the spurring I need to go ahead and start reading it!
2. American Gods by Neil Gaiman: I have heard wonderful things about this book, and Gaiman is a newly discovered author for me so I am ready to dive into more of his work.
3. Fight Club by Chuck Palahnuik: This book has been on me to-read list for far too long!
4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith: My sister-in-law read this and loved it and we have fairly similar taste in books so I want to read it too!
5. Stardust by Neil Gaiman: Here is another one by Gaiman. I loved the movie and as we all know, the book is always better!
6. Where The Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein: Well, the secret is out. I am four months pregnant. My dad read this to me as a little girl and I would love to read it to my little peanut!
7. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller: I adored this book and would love to add it to my library.
8. Gulp by Mary Roach. I love her books and this one sounds fascinating.
9. The World's Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne: I love libraries and librarians. I still remember my elementary school librarian and how great she was at introducing me to new books.
10. Neil Patrick Harris's Choose Your Own Adventure Autobiography: I love NPH and am so curious how this book works.