Time for some Tuesday fun with The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday!
This week's theme: Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign
1. To Kill A Mockingbird: I realize that this a classic novel with several different covers. I have never liked any of them. To me, they don't live up to the book, which is marvelous.
2. Animal Farm: This is also a classic with several different covers, again, none of which I have liked.
3. Fahrenheit 451: Ok, so apparently its only classic covers I seem to have an issue with.
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower: This cover is just so....boring!
5. Angels and Demons: As with the last book, this is just boring.
6. The Shadow of the Wind: The kid on the book weirds me out, I am not sure why.
7. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: Another classic with many disappointing covers.
8. Never Let Me Go: I don't like up close faces.
9. Bridget Jone's Diary: I have no words for this one.
10. Frankenstein: Yet another classic, yet another disappointing cover.