It's time for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!
This week's theme: Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More
1. Michael Lewis: I read and loved Moneyball. My husband has read and loved The Big Short and highly recommends it, so I figure I should read it.
2. Kazuo Isiguro: I thought Never Let Me Go was a moving and thought-provoking book. The Remains of the Day is another one I'd love to try out.
3. Alexandre Dumas: The Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favorite all time books. I'd love to read Three Musketeers.
4. Neil Gaiman: I read the book he wrote with Terry Pratchett and would love to read more from him. But where to start? Any recommendations?
5. Erik Larson: After reading The Devil in the White City, I went out and bought Thunderstruck, but haven't read it yet.
6. Ned Vizzini: It's Kind of a Funny Story was a very interesting book on depression. I am wondering if his other books address the same topic.
7. Michael Shaara: I read The Killer Angels since it was a Pulitzer Prize winner and really enjoyed it. He also wrote For Love of The Game and I would like to read that.
8. Kathryn Stockett: I enjoyed The Help, but I don't think she has written any other books.
9. Jennifer Egan: A Visit From the Goon Squad was entertaining and unique. I would love to read some of her other work.
10. Barry Lyga: I need to read the rest of the I Hunt Killer series!