Monday, June 8, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

It's time again for The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

I only have five for this week's top ten, since I am really behind on reading and what is coming out.  But here is my list:

1. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee:  I love To Kill A Mockingbird so much and was always sad that there were no other Harper Lee books. I hope this one is awesome and I can't wait to read it.


2. Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham: I will read anything he puts out. Seriously, I will read whatever he puts out because I think he is a brilliant writer who is a master of character development.


3. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough: I know very little about the Wright brothers and McCullough has a way of informing and entertaining.


4. Love May Fail by Matthew Quick: His books have been disappointing for me lately, but I am not ready to give up on him yet.


5. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella: She is one of my "guilty pleasure" reads. I just can't do the Shopaholic series so I like when she writes stand alone novels.


3 comments:

  1. I think I may be the only person without Lee Harper's book on my list. :)

    http://hiddenstaircase.net/2015/06/09/ttt-top-ten-most-anticipated-releases-for-the-rest-of-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding Audrey is meant to be awesome, I hope you enjoy it when you get round to it :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out! :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really interested in Harper Lee's book too! Though it isn't on my list.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete