It's time again for The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday.
This week's topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015
I only have five for this week's top ten, since I am really behind on reading and what is coming out. But here is my list:
1. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee: I love To Kill A Mockingbird so much and was always sad that there were no other Harper Lee books. I hope this one is awesome and I can't wait to read it.
2. Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham: I will read anything he puts out. Seriously, I will read whatever he puts out because I think he is a brilliant writer who is a master of character development.
3. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough: I know very little about the Wright brothers and McCullough has a way of informing and entertaining.
4. Love May Fail by Matthew Quick: His books have been disappointing for me lately, but I am not ready to give up on him yet.
5. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella: She is one of my "guilty pleasure" reads. I just can't do the Shopaholic series so I like when she writes stand alone novels.