It's time again for The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday.
This week's topic: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015
My year so far has been a lot busier than I anticipated, so I way behind on my goals. I have only read 19 books so far this year. But out of those 19, here are my 10 favorite:
1. Night by Elie Wiesel: It's definitely a difficult read, but it's eye opening and powerful.
2. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson: He was funny and thought-provoking; a wonderful combination.
3. Stardust by Niel Gaiman: This audiobook was also read by the author and totally worth it.
4. Coraline by Neil Gaiman: I had heard of the story before, but never read it. It's a great story.
5. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman: AWESOME!!!! I even convinced my book club to read it.
6. Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman: Sensing a trend in the books I have read this year???
8. Rosanna by Maj Sjowall: A murder mystery that is very well done.
9. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt: This book was very thought-provoking and interesting.
10. Dirty Chick by Antonia Murphy: This is a fun read by a hilarious woman who looks at life in a unique way.