It's time again for The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday. This week's theme is: Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't/Want To Read From X Genre.
I decided to go with books I can't believe I haven't read that I own (so no particular genre). If you play along with my meme, Making Up For Monday, you may recall that a last week we counted all the physical books we own. Mine was 408, because I clearly have a problem. This may be because I haven't read all of these books yet! So, after being forced to look at all of these books last week, I decided to write up my top ten based on books I have here at my fingertips. I have no excuse for not having read them yet.
1. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
2. Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper Case Closed by Patricia Cornwell
3. The Princess Bride by William Goldmann
4. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
5. Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne
6. Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
8. Empire Falls by Richard Russo
9. Miles To Go by Richard Paul Evans
10. Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham