It's time for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!
This week's theme is back to school oriented with: Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table
I decided to pick characters based on who I would have wanted to hang out with in high school, rather than now, because, you know, I don't sit at a lunch table anymore. But as an added bonus, I decided to include a picture of myself in high school with my best friend, who made sitting at lunch all the more fun.
|Me and my best friend on our way to greet our dates for prom|
Without further ado, here is my list:
1. Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter: I realize that these are two people, but how much more fun would high school have been with these two hanging around?
2. Daniel from The Shadow of the Wind: I want to be his friend so he'll take me to the Cemetary of Books; is that shallow?
3. Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird: She'd be loyal to a fault and always tell you the truth. You can't ask for more than that.
4. Craig from It's Kind of a Funny Story: I think he and I would've gotten along well in high school because we had a lot in common.
5. Mattie from True Grit: She had spunk and that would've made for a fun friendship.
6. Leo from the Heroes of Olympus series: He is funny and genuine. Plus the whole fire and speaking to machines thing may have come in handy.
7. Jasper from I Hunt Killers: Since his dad is a serial killer, he would be a good friend to have around. Who wants to mess with him?
8. Pat from Silver Linings Playbook: Maybe if he and I were friends, we could have been there for each other and I could have helped prevent his later break down.
9. Zelda from Z: Because she's awesome. She'd be so much fun and keep me on my toes!
10. Veronica Mars from Veronica Mars: Ok, so I am actually thinking of the high school Veronica from the TV series, but seriously, she would be a very handy friend to have around because if anything bad happened, she'd get to the bottom of it and then seek revenge on the foes.