Sunday, September 28, 2014
Making Up For Monday: Book Writing
It's time for Making Up For Monday!
This week's question: If you could or are writing a book, what would you want it to be about?
As a "wanna be writer", I have quite I few projects I am either working on, or would like to work on someday. Here they are:
1. I want to write a book that plays out like a murder mystery dinner.
2. I want to write a non-fiction book about what lower level employees are looking for in a boss and what kind of boss gets better results.
3. I would like to write a memoirs at some point.
4. I would like to write a book of nothing but stories of my family growing up so we could hand that down to my kids and so forth.
5. I would like to write a book about Beauty and the Beast but from Gaston's perspective (like Wicked).
What about you?