Its time for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week's theme is: Top Ten Favorite Classic Books
This year I joined The Classics Club and have agreed to read 50 classics in the next five years. This means I have read quite a few of these this year alone! Here's my favorites so far:
1. To Kill A Mockingbird: This is my favorite book period. Its just amazing.
2. Great Expectations: I recently read this and was quite impressed. I really liked how the main character really wasn't the best person at all times. He needed to be corrected several times.
3. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: I love this book, although it's been over ten years since I read it. I think a reread is in order.
4. Slaughterhouse Five: This book is unique and hilarious.
5. A Christmas Carol: Such a fun book for a holiday season!
7. The Count of Monte Cristo: I would love to reread this someday but it's a huge undertaking.
8. Anne of Green Gables: This is a cute fun tale I can't wait to read to my daughters (when I have daughters).
9. Catch 22: This is another unique and hilarious book.
10. Something Wicked This Way Comes: This is a fun a eery tale.