Thursday, June 5, 2014

Baby Shower Distraction!

My reading goals were put on hold for a couple weeks while I prepared for a baby shower for my sister in law.  She is the first in my family who will be having a boy in three years. After throwing a couple of girl showers, I was ready for a boy shower!  We went with a Lego theme.

The wind got the best of this before I could snap a picture.
The weather was gorgeous so we had the shower outside in the bright sun.  It was such a lovely day.

Party favors
I can't wait for the little tyke to be born!


Lots of presents!
A fun raffle
Lego shower games

Lego themed food

Lego prizes
 Now...back to reading!

4 comments:

  1. That lego theme is super cute! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you organized a super fun party!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can read more about it here.
    Congrats! : )

    ReplyDelete