This marks my 100th post on this blog!
In following with tradition of some other blogs, I have decided to post
20 "fun" facts about me. (I would do 100, but that's A LOT of facts!) Here we go!
1. The first thing I ever said to my husband was "I hate men."
2. I have known my best friend my entire life, but were weren't friends until sophomore year in high school, and then only because we didn't know anyone else during our lunch.
3. I have been hydrophobic since birth, but can control my fear a bit better now, although I still prefer shallow water and life-jackets at all times on ANY boat. Its also why I have refused to go on a cruise with my husband.
4. In middle school, I struggled spelling the word "spirit" and wrote it wrong on a poster for school. My English teacher took a picture and brought it to class to show us why our advanced class was doing better than others. I never told him it was me. I still feel bad.
5. A glass bottled Coke and bag of Skittles can make almost any day much better.
6. In college, my favorite thing was napping on a couch in the student union building. I loved how everyone just left you alone.
7. I always go to bed very late on Sunday night, because going to bed early is like accepting that the weekend is over, something I am never ready to do.
8. I have seen every episode of Friends and know all the jokes, but I still laugh when I watch it.
9. I got very mad at my mother when I was 4 because she had not taught me how to read yet.
10. I had 20/15 vision until college. My eye doctor told me college (because of all the reading) destroys your eyes and I would probably need glasses when I graduated. He was right.
11. I will listen to any book Jim Dale reads.
12. I have pizza almost every Friday (and that is me trying to limit my pizza intake).
13. I am not a big fan of chocolate.
14. I am a GIANT Foo Fighters fan.
15. I am the 6th of 10 kids.
16. Three of those kids were adopted and are black.
17. My older brother was adopted, is only five month older than me, and we were in the same grade. We confused many people.
18. At age 13, I wanted to be a ghost hunter when I grew up.
19. As a kid, I was convinced that Disney's 101 Dalmatians would always be my favorite movie. (Its not.)
20. In college, I took the bus to and from school and work and diligently saved for a car. After my junior year, I took all my "car money" and went to England, Scotland, and Wales instead. I never regretted it.
Well, there you have it. Now you know a little bit more about me (even if you didn't want to know!)