Sunday, April 19, 2015

Making Up For Monday: Faking It



 photo button_zpsf54ece10.png

It's time for Making Up For Monday!
 This is a weekly meme hosted by me that asks some fun literary questions. Feel free to play along! 

This week's question: Have you ever faked reading a book?  If so, what book and why?

I have, in fact, done this. It was once in high school. My high school English teacher got a bit behind on our syllabus and in the last two weeks of school, we were supposed to read A Tale of Two Cities and write a report. 

A Tale of Two Cities

Considering this was also finals time and I had five other classes, I just didn't have the time to finish the book. So.....I faked it. Thank you internet!  In my defense, I got an A! 

What about you? Have you ever pretended you read a book you actually didn't?




No comments:

Post a Comment