Here are the rules:
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
- Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
- Go to their blog and tell them that they have been nominated!
1. This month marks my four year anniversary to my very best friend.
2. I am the sixth of ten children. While this was not my favorite thing as a kid, as an adult we have become each others' best friends and are constantly hanging out.
3. I am a HUGE Atlanta Braves fan, and have been since I was a very young child. The weird thing is I have lived in the Pacific Northwest my entire life and never been to Georgia.
4. Ever since adoption my pitbull, I have been very interested in ending all Breed Specific Legislation. My dog is no more dangerous or aggressive than any other. When cornered by my 2 year old nephew (of whom she is terrified), she fights back by licking his face until she can run away. She does not even growl.
5. I have 10 nieces and 3 nephews and one more of each on the way.
6. I love shoes but not heels or flats. I am one of few girls with an extensive shoe collection of tennis, running, and street shoes.
7. On that note, I was told several times that boys would not like me or want to date me because I was not girly enough. But instead, I found someone who liked me as I am. His favorite outfit that I wear is a hoodie, jeans, and skater shoes.
8. I love pizza so much that I think I could eat it every single day. I have pizza every Friday as a way of limiting myself to once a week.
9. I think I could give up chocolate long before I could give up meat. I love a good steak.
10. Instead of going to my college graduation, I went and saw a baseball game in Seattle. I still don't regret it.
11. My love of books is thanks to my parents who always read to me as a child and even when we were poor, bought me books when I wanted them.
11 Questions from Tiffany:
1. If you could be a book character, who would you be?
This, for me, is easy. I'd be Scout Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird. She's adventurous and bold and has an amazing father.
2. Which country would you most like to visit?
England. I have been once, about 11 years ago and really want to go back.
3. Is there a book you have read that you could not stand?
The Old Man and The Sea. Snoozefest!
4. What about blogging do you find the most challenging?
Keeping it up consistently. I tend to go in waves. Sometimes I can't write enough, other times writing is a challenge.
5. Who is your favorite author?
Right now.....probably John Grisham, but my favorites change a lot.
6. Favorite book character ever?
I feel a little repetitive, but Atticus Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird. He has integrity and humility. He's amazing.
7. Do you have any pets? If not, would you ever want one?
I do indeed. I have a pitbull named Codex. She is a rescue dog and my constant companion.
8. What do you do in your spare time other than blogging?
My hobbies are ever changing. I love hiking and baseball. I also love movies and television and food!
9. What is your favorite movie?
Favorite? Oh man.....I guess I don't have one. But I really enjoy Citizen Kane, Love Actually, Serenity, and Ocean's Eleven.
10. When was the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone?
As far as reading, I am CONSTANTLY stepping out of my comfort zone. Sometimes it pays off, other times it does not.
11. What is your current occupation?
I work from home culling medical records.
11 Questions from Me:
1. Why do you blog?
2. If you could meet with one historical figure, who would it be and why?
3. Do you have a favorite book?
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? Was it good?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. If you could describe yourself in just one word, what would it be?
7. How long have you known your best friend?
8. What is the last thing you do before bed?
9. Do you like chocolate?
10. What kind of car do you drive (if you drive)?
11. What is one place you would like to go but have never been?
1. Tina @ Pages of Comfort
2. Stormi and Kathy @ Books, Movies, Reviews, Oh My!
3. Hannah @ Broc's Bookcase
4. Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books (she has already been nominated, but I love her blog so I couldn't resist)
5. Kathy @ My Nook, Books, & More
6. Page @ Never Enough Shelf Space
7. Ellen @ Ellie's Reading Nook
8. Terri and Kristen @ Twin Spin
9. Sarai @ Sarai's Nerding Out Again