Monday, August 31, 2015

Making Up for Monday: Non-Reading Hobbies

It's time for Making Up For Monday! This is a weekly meme hosted by me that asks some fun literary questions. Feel free to play along!

This week's question: What is your favorite hobby (outside of reading)?

It used to be scrap-booking, but it's been years since I have done that.  I do want to start that up again because of my daughter. She's so photogenic that it should be easy to fill a book! 

I am also a writer.  I currently have 5 different projects in the works.  I am hoping to complete one by the end of the year.  Fingers crossed!!!!

What about you?


1 comment:

  1. Current projects: I'm learning German, taking a philosophy class, and practicing meditation. There are so many hobbies waiting in the wings. So little time!

    ReplyDelete