Sunday, June 28, 2015

Making Up For Monday: Spread the Love!


It's time for Making Up For Monday! This is a weekly meme hosted by me that asks some fun literary questions. Feel free to play along! 

This week's question: Spread the love!  What are some of your favorite blogs to follow and why?  (Besides mine of course!) 


Here are my top three: 

The Broke and The Bookish:  Not only to the have fun features like Top Ten Tuesday and Secret Santa, but this group of gals write some super fun reviews.

Words For Worms: She's quirky and weird; just my style!

Never Enough Shelf Space: Page's reviews are well thought out, helpful; and honest. 

What about you: 


1 comment:

  1. I love The Broke and the Bookish, they're on my list too! I am definitely going to check out these other two blogs, can't believe I've never checked them out before!! :)

    ReplyDelete