Monday, April 6, 2015

Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With

It's time again for The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's theme was: Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With

Don't we always wonder what happens to our favorite characters after the final page?  I do! 


1. George Weasley: Seriously, he lost his twin brother and life long best friend/second half. I want to make sure he's ok.

2. Skeeter Phelan:  How has her life turned out since her book was published?

3. Tiffany and Pat: How have they been doing since becoming friends and letting go of the past?  Are they a couple now?

4. Nick Dunne:  How has his life turned out since "the incident"?

5. Isaac:  By far my favorite character in this book, I would love to see how his life has turned out.

6. Neeley Crenshaw:  How has his life changed since confronting his past?

7. Craig Gilner: How has life changed since his time in a mental institution? Hopefully better than the authors. :(

8. Nobody:  On his own in a world he wasn't raised in, you have to wonder how his life has turned out.

9. Clay Jensen: I feel bad for this poor kid and the traumatizing night he had following the tapes recorded by a dead girl. I hope he turns out ok.

10. Charlie: Now having faced his traumatic past, has he been able to get his life and thoughts together?

19 comments:

  1. oh i too would love to see what happened to Issac :D

    Great list!

    My Top Ten :)

    brooke @ booklife4life

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great picks. I'd also like to know how George and Charlie are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those two boys are pretty awesome.

      Delete
  3. omg I almost put Nick on my list! HOW IS HE DOING WITH AMY???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! The way that book ended, how can you not want to know?

      Delete
  4. Lovely list! :) I'm also wondering about Nick Dunne from Gone Girl...I still can't get over that ending! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes stories seem wrapped up...yet we hope they are not.

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry if this is a duplicate, been having phone issues!

    But, yeah. Would really love to know how Bod is getting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bod and he is about to start off in a world where he has never lived and loses all his friends and family. It's gotta be rough.

      Delete
  7. I have Nick Dunne on my list too! I was so hooked on Gone Girl- such a brilliant read! :D I have Luna Lovegood on mine, I would love to know what happened between her and Neville :-)

    Anyway hiya Tiffany I'm a new follower :-) Here's my TTT @ Emma's Bookery if you would like to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOO, I never thought about Luna ending up with Neville, but they would be so cute!

      Delete
  8. That's true about The Graveyard Book's Nobody--great choice! I reckon life isn't going swell with Nick, but I'd be curious to find out what happens to him as well...

    Great list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bad for Nick Dunne. He's just kind of stuck. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Wow! A sequel to The Perks of Being a Wallflower would be amazing. It would be hard to follow that book well though.

    ReplyDelete