Sunday, May 31, 2015

Making Up For Monday: Book Blogs

It's time for Making Up For Monday! This is a weekly meme hosted by me that asks some fun literary questions. Feel free to play along!

This week's question:  Do you read blogs based on books and if so, what do you like about them?


I absolutely read blogs based on books.  As someone who reads a lot, I am always looking for my next book to read (not that my to-be-read list isn't a mile long). I love finding out what others are reading and what they enjoy.

I also trust blogs for honest opinions. You always hear the positive for books because that is what the author is promoting. With bloggers, you get a real person's honest opinion of a book, good or bad. I like that I can trust them to tell me what they really thought.

And lastly, I love interacting with other readers just like me. Its often hard to find someone who has read a book I enjoyed in my own back yard, but I can usually find a blogger who has read it. I love te ability to talk to someone about the book I just finished, no matter what book I read.

What about you? 



1 comment:

  1. Cute meme! :) I definitely read blogs for books. Most of the books I've read lately have been found on people's blogs. My favorite part of reading blogs, aside from seeing people's opinions, is talking with people. I'm a shy person but I'm trying to be more social online. It's really fun to meet people who share your interests.

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete