It's time again for The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday.
This weeks theme was: Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years
This was an easy list for me because I just used my Goodreads ratings. Here we go!
1. Shadow of the Wind by Carolas Ruiz Zafon:
2. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens:
3. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee:
4. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro:
5. The Screwtape Letter by C. S. Lewis:
6. Stardust by Neil Gaiman:
7. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson:
8. Playing The Enemy by John Carlin:
9. Calico Joe by John Grisham:
10. Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick: